Friday, January 14, 2005

A New Beginning

This journey began in earnest a month ago - when I fully committed to re-aligning my life - to put God, spouse, family, and home before work. A very novel approach - for me. For the last few years, work has come first, with kids a close second. There's been absolutely very little left for my husband and nothing left for myself or anything else. I was burnt out, exhausted and ill.

Today, I am healthier, lighter in spirit, and easier to deal with. But this is a struggle. I must constantly remind myself of my new priorities. This blog will serve as my accountability journal - a commitment - to myself, to those around me, and to those who are like me.

>>>>Quote of the Day>>>>
'Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing, and perfect will. ' - Romans 12:2 NIV