Monday, February 14, 2005

Perserverance

Over the last ten years, my husband and I have shared many ups and downs. Sometimes its easier to remember the downs, but in the quiet moments of reflections, there are plenty of ups to remember too. Not to mention our beautiful children and interesting travels. But the one thing that I admire most about my husband is his perserverance. Through very difficult times, he has perserved with me. Happily Ever After isn't all hearts and flowers. Any married couple can tell you that. But sometimes the only quality that makes a marriage work is perserverance. This valentine's day - if it isn't going so well for you - or - isn't as perfect as you'd like it to be - recognize that the most successful people (and relationships) share one quality - Perserverance.


Quote of the Day

"Consider it pure joy my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that testing your faith develops perserverance. Perserverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

James 1:2-4 NIV