Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Celebrating Success

I love to watch others accomplish their goals – maybe that’s why I love parenting and writing so much. I get to be a part of that – get to celebrate the success of others and encourage others. Yesterday I found out that Mother Devoted launched – I’ve been looking forward to this new resource to learn from – And I do have much to learn!

Also, I’m excited this week to “meet” Lori and enjoy her blog Keeping the Home – already I’ve learned much from her articles. And I can’t wait to try out her Oatmeal Milk Bath recipe.

It constantly amazes me how people are placed in my life just at the time I need to meet them, whether I realize it or not. Thank you to those who are praying for me, helping me be accountable, and sharing with me the lessons I need to learn to meet my own goals. Your time is valuable, thank you for sharing it!

>>>>Quote of the Day>>>>
“Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.”
- Hebrews 13:2 (NIV)