Thursday, January 20, 2005

Non-Judgemental and Non-worrisome

Again, 5 am and I'm up to work - ahead of my family, trying not to stress over work and trying not to judge others. I do not know what I do not know. This I must remember. Each person has their own perspective of reality and brings that perspective to every situation. The bible tells me not to be judgemental and not to worry. Instead I must focus on what is within me, and what is important to create excellence in all areas of my life - to remain prayerful and in alignment. This is where I must focus...

>>>>Quotes of the Day>>>>
"Cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for you" - 1 Peter 5:7 (NIV)

"In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path." - Proverbs 3:6 (NIV)

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ' Let me take thespeck out of your eye, when all the time there is a plank in your own eye. You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.'" - Matthew 7:3-4 (NIV)

And because it bears repeating today - and everyday until I get it ingrained:
"It makes a big difference in our lives and days when we stop paying attention to distractions and choose the actions that reflect our desires and goals." - Kathy Srabian, intuitive consultant